ACES Audit Technology™
The Leading Quality Control Software Solution for the Mortgage Industry
The demand for increased mortgage loan quality, process improvement, regulatory compliance and risk reduction in the mortgage industry has never been greater. The time is now to reject antiquated systems, clunky processes and unmanageable spreadsheets and embrace an ease you deserve.
ARMCO’s ACES Audit Technology™ is a web-based mortgage quality control platform that answers your loan audit needs. ACES (Automated Compliance and Evaluation System) enables you to understand your quality, control it and convey it. Reduce your anxiety, increase your QC productivity and embrace powerful communication and reporting possibilities with a system of record like none other.
Let’s Put Your Plans in Motion
ACES makes your mortgage QC plans, policies and procedures reportable and actionable. Our technology is your solution to current pre-funding QC, post-closing QC, mortgage servicing QC and due diligence audit challenges. ACES provides ultimate control in terms of consolidating your loan data and sampling, file review, communication, rebuttal response management, reporting, trending analysis and benchmarking into one system.
ACES can be custom-built to your specific loan assessment needs and is appropriate for small and large lenders, retail lending, outsourcing professionals, loan servicers and more. The ACES mortgage quality assurance application and its modules allow you to tailor system functions specifically to your quality control requirements - improving your operational efficiencies, ensuring mortgage compliance and reducing cost.
- Leverage industry leading business analytics and dashboarding tools to generate any type of report
- Enable real-time employee communication to improve processes, reduce defects and save valuable time. See example.
- Receive automatically updated rules from ARMCO, prior to enforcement, in an easy-to-use, questionnaire management system loaded with pre-written questions relating to state/Federal regulations and FHA, VA, Fannie Mae (including Day 1 Certainty features and functionality) and Freddie Mac program guidelines
- Customize questionnaires (checklists) for operational efficiency and compliance to control how your auditors process exceptions (defects). See example.
- Produce, send and track the receipt of re-verification letters with ease
- Automate "batch" requests for credit reports and conveniently retrieve within the ACES system
- Experience the power of centralized, actionable data and seamless operational coordination
- Reduce dependency on internal IT resources with online mortgage quality control software maintained by ARMCO
ACES is a fully web-based quality control software solution that can be accessed from any web browser without the need to install client software on a personal computer. The mortgage risk management platform is offered via a hosted Application Service Provider (ASP) model on a per usage basis.
ACES is the industry’s state-of-the-art online mortgage quality control solution and mortgage loan audit technology for pre-funding quality control, post closing quality control, servicing quality control and more. Let the ARMCO Team show you how ACES and its powerful modules, including Loan File Review, Sampling, Communication and Reporting, help you keep pace with the ever-changing mortgage finance landscape.
Our Automated Loan Selection (ALS) Module allows you to select loans for audit via both percentage sampling and statistical sampling. Straight random, stratified random and discretionary sampling based on any field you bring in is supported. ACES's sampling algorithms are in line with those used by the secondary mortgage market and meet agency requirements.Learn More
ACES exclusive Communications Module facilitates real-time, inter-organizational communication and third party communication regarding loan exceptions and audits. The communications portal supports audit activity across the entire loan origination and post-closing process.Learn More
Reporting & Dashboarding
ACES's Reporting Module allows you to report on anything in your universe and provides useful visualization support such as charts, graphs and dashboards. Results from your quality control audits are easily tabulated and reported to senior management, investors and the GSEs.Learn More
Automated Data Compare
Automated Data Compare (ADC) helps lenders identify missing documents and automatically find data discrepancies between key documents in the loan file. Powerful indexing technology combined with leading edge data extraction technology allows lenders to reduce gross defects due to missing docs and find mismatched data with a high degree of confidence.Learn More